SAFE. CLEAN. READY.
Visit Bastrop and the Lost Pines Region is cautiously reopening. We are ready, but we are moving carefully to help protect our locals and visitors alike.
Safety Guidelines for businesses, visitors and residents
The Safe. Clean. Ready. initiative is geared towards providing a standard of sanitation efforts for businesses, as well as providing awareness of those efforts to our community and potential visitors.
By referencing CDC guidelines, Governor Abbott's executive orders, and collaborating with people all over Bastrop, TX we have created safety guidelines reopened businesses may voluntarily choose to adopt. Businesses who sign the pledge will be featured on this site, below. We are sharing the pledge for you to see, as well as the businesses who sign up - listed below.
But wait, there's more! We also ask that our visitors and residents hold up their end of the deal by observing these eight safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Wear a protective face covering in public (when 6 ft distancing isn't possible)
- Limit contact with others
- Avoid congregating in public areas
- Stay on trails except to let people pass (maintain 6 ft distance)
That's it. Observe these simple steps and you, too, can be Visit Bastrop - Safe. Clean. Ready.
We're doing this because we love our town, our people, our beautiful surroundings and YOU. Be Safe. Be Clean, Be Ready, and most importantly, be kind. Let's take the next step forward - safely and together.