SAFE. CLEAN. READY.
The safety and wellbeing of the visitors and locals of Bastrop is of the utmost importance. We're getting back to business, but putting safety at the forefront of everything we do to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all. Many of our local businesses are adopting the sanitary standards of being Safe. Clean. Ready.
Safety Guidelines for businesses, visitors and residents
The Safe. Clean. Ready. initiative is geared towards providing a standard of sanitation efforts for businesses, as well as providing awareness of those efforts to our community and potential visitors.
By referencing CDC guidelines, we have created safety guidelines reopened businesses may voluntarily choose to adopt. Businesses who sign the pledge will be featured on this site. We are sharing the pledge for you to see, as well as the businesses who sign up - listed below.
But wait, there's more! We also ask that our visitors and residents hold up their end of the deal by observing these eight safety guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick or have been in contact with a sick person
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Maintain a 6-foot distance from others
- Wear a protective face covering in public (when 6 ft distancing isn't possible)
- Limit contact with others
- Avoid congregating in public areas
That's it. Observe these simple steps and you, too, are safe, clean and ready for Bastrop. We're doing this because we love our town, our people, our beautiful surroundings and YOU.