Visit Bastrop Travel Advisory
Updated: January 13, 2021
Many Bastrop businesses have re-opened with some restrictions as outlined in Governor Abbot’s Executive Order GA-32.
- Bastrop lodging properties are open.
- Bastrop restaurants, retail shops and museums are currently operating at 50 percent capacity.
- Bars, breweries and wineries are temporarily closed for in-person service.
- Outdoor recreation is open. Restrictions may apply.
- Outdoor gatherings of more than 100 people are not allowed.
- We encourage visitors to check individual websites and social channels of businesses to confirm details and operating hours.
To learn more about the safety efforts and sanitation protocols Bastrop businesses are following, visit our “Safe. Clean. Ready” initiative page.
To learn more about ways you can support local businesses reliant on tourism, click here.
- Governor Abbot’s Executive Order GA-32 on opening certain venues, including restaurants and retail (issued on 10/8/20).
- Governor Abbot’s Executive Order 29 on face coverings (issued 7/2/20).
- A record of all Governor Abbot’s proclamations can be found here.
Local Resources: follow these local partners for real time updates and information:
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Coronavirus Resource Page
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Augustine Agency