Immerse yourself in southern cuisine with a Cajun flair at the 602 on Main, a celebration of southern food, culture and ambiance. Southern comfort that is nothing short of homemade heaven. The 602 on Main serves a great variety of delicious food for lunch and dinner including the largest soup & salad bar in the area. We serve the freshest locally grown seasonal vegetables, meats, poultry and seafood. Built in 1890, this building has housed many businesses, recently remodeled in a classy rustic Texas Theme inside and outside. We invite you to join in all the fun at The 602 where we have a broad selection of crafts beers, wines and signature handcrafted cocktails.
- Tuesday Boozedays, no explanation needed
- Wednesdays is Wine Women’s Wednesdays with wine specials and ½ price appetizers and a
fashion show every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month
- Thursdays is the 602 Sound Showcase, Open Mic to show off our local talent.
- Every Friday and Saturday night there’s live music out on the patio.
- Sundays join us for a Gospel Music Family Buffet from 11 – 3.
For more information on all the fun events at the 602, visit our website or Facebook page.